What IS IT???

A blog about me, my life, my ups and downs as a Mum working in the male dominated IT field, running a house, running around after the kids and JD, and generally running around like a headless chicken!!

Wednesday 10 August 2011

The First Blog.......

OK so here it is...... My first ever blog!!!!
I've been told by a lot of people that I should either keep a diary, write a book, or record the differently normal things that happen to me on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
In time you'll get to know about my past - my absolutley monumental cock-ups (there's been loads) and how, now I've hit 30, I'm trying to learn from it all and maybe, just maybe carve out a solid foundation for my kids to grow from...... Yeah right!

So it's 11:45, I'm sitting at my desk and I've just let one of my best friends know that I am now... A Blogger!!!! Now I've got to go to a meeting - yes, I know, I'm soooo busy and important!

No comments:

Post a Comment